The Pacific Sports Spa 2017 2A Volleyball All-Tournament Team

 

(Lacey, WA)  The 2017 Volleyball season is in the books and it was a spectacular State Tournament at St Martin’s University. ESN broadcast both Radio and TV all 26 matches of this tournament and got to see every team. Our selections are 90% our own observations and the other 10% from input from others we may have asked.

This is not the most scientific approach to an All-Tournament team but getting final stats from all teams and all matches is a bit of a challenge, so most of the judgement is from individual perspective. So we apologize to those who may have felt we got things wrong, this is not intended to be a competition but rather a chance to honor and recognized players and play who stood out to an unbiased group of observers.

We do know that everyone we selected played well and earned this recognition, this does not mean that we did not miss players who also deserved to be on this list. Again, we apologize for those oversights but we are excited to present our 2017 Pacific Sports Spa 2A State Volleyball All-Tournament Team.

All-Tournament MVP

Afton Field-Burlington-Edison

All Tournament Coach

Kristy White-Sehome

1st Team All-Tournament

 

 

 

 

 

Katie King-Burlington-Edison

 

 

 

 

 

 

Allyson Ray-Burlington-Edison

 

 

 

 

 

 

Isabelle Jacob-Lynden

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anika Nicoll-Ridgefield

 

 

 

 

 

Megan Vandegrift-White River

 

 

 

 

 

Cameron Hodges-Sehome

2nd Team All-Tournament

 

 

 

 

 

 

Abi Broussard-Lynden

 

 

 

 

 

Savonne Sterk-Lynden

 

 

 

 

 

 

Maddison Licari-Fife

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Haley Paul-Ridgefield

 

 

 

 

Keegan Strobeck-White River

 

 

 

 

Hannah Wagenblast-Liberty

Honorable Mention

 

 

 

 

Emma Goodman-Black Hills

 

 

 

 

 

Bronte Lacey-Burlington-Edison

 

 

 

 

Gillian Garcia-East Valley (Spokane)

 

 

 

 

Tia Andaya-Ellensburg

 

 

 

 

Cassondrah Polo-Fife

 

 

 

 

 

 

CeCe Mercado-Kingston

 

 

 

 

Pressley Sweeney-Liberty

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyla Bonson-Lynden

 

 

 

 

 

Julianna Benson-North Kitsap

 

 

 

 

 

Berklee Child-Pullman

 

 

 

 

 

 

Delaney Nicoll-Ridgefield

 

 

 

 

 

Amaya Roberts-Sehome

 

 

 

 

Maddy Quigley-Selah

 

 

 

 

 

Kennedy Croft-Tumwater

 

 

 

 

 

Eliana Luteru-Washington

 

 

 

 

 

Hannah Nelson-White River